|RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT||ESCIPIÓN CAPITAL PARTNERS, S.L.|
|RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT||Contact you to offer or advise you about the services of ESTÓCK INVESTMENT in which you are interested: Sending newsletters or other information of interest.|
|LEGITIMACY||Express consent, legitimate interest and contractual relationship|
|TARGET||Your data may be communicated to third parties as necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of treatment, or by legal obligation.|
|RIGHTS||You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability [email protected]|
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
ESCIPIÓN CAPITAL PARTNERS, S.L. is the RESPONSIBLE for the website https://estockinvestment. com/ (hereinafter, the website) and for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), for which it provides the following processing information:
What do we process your personal data for?
To maintain a business relationship with the user. The operations foreseen to carry out the treatment are:
- Processing orders, requests, responding to queries or any type of request made by the USER through any of the forms of contact made available on the RESPONSIBLE website.
- Sending commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and will be related to its services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotional agreement.
- Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
- Send the online newsletter about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
Why may we process your personal data?
Because the processing is legitimized by Article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the consent of the USER: sending commercial communications and news of interest to the USER.
- For legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE: to respond to requests at the request of the USER.
- For the execution of a contract or pre-contract to which the interested party is a party and to maintain a business relationship with the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or there are legal prescriptions that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
Your data may be communicated to third parties as necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of treatment, or by legal obligation.
What are your rights?
The rights of the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and to limit or oppose its processing.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
ESCIPIÓN CAPITAL PARTNERS, S.L., AVENIDA REPUBLICA ARGENTINA, 21 – A. PISO 4 A, 21 – A 4º A – 41011 SEVILLA (Sevilla). E-mail: [email protected]
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
USERS, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to fulfill their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the website are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The website informs that all data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. If all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, the website is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The website guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE person through ESCIPIÓN CAPITAL PARTNERS, S.L., AVENIDA REPUBLICA ARGENTINA, 21 – A. PISO 4 A, 21 – A 4º A – 41011 SEVILLA (Sevilla). E-mail: [email protected]